MOLOKA'I HAWAI'I ——> ILLEGAL 'WATERGATE': SLOW GENOCIDE OF KANAKA MAOLI (HAWAI'IAN PEOPLE)
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2013-01-27 05:18:15 UTC
MOLOKA'I HAWAI'I ——> 'WATERGATE'
SLOW GENOCIDE OF KANAKA MAOLI
(New Cries Of Injustice)

Latest Reports From Moloka'i Island, Hawai'i

(Updated)
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/ask_before_you_take_pakehaole_3.html

ILLEGAL GATING OF MO'OMOMI

This letter that I'm writing is in regards to the article
published August 15th 2012, in the Molokai dispatch
on the issue of installing a gate at Mo'omomi. This letter
letter is referred directly to Mr. Haleaolha Ayau, acting
district manager to DHHL Molokai District, and also those
who are in support for Mo'omomi to be gated.

We as beneficiaries and Native Hawaiians, and also those
who will be entitled to become beneficiaries strongly
oppose of this illegal, immature, childish action that
infringe on our Native Hawaiian rights.

We honor, remember, and remain true to the self
determination and self governance as our core
principles deeply embedded in our Hawaiian culture.
They emanate from the Hawaiian code of Kanawai
Mamalahoe, "The law of the splintered paddle,"
created by Kamehameha I, to shield his people from
the potential harm of aggressive rule by leaders.

It was Kamehameha's way of saying "You have every
right to defend yourselves against alii like myself and
others that might abuse their power." The Kanawai is
enshrined in the 1978 State Constitution, Article 9,
and has become a model for modern human rights law.

Under the Kanawai Mamalahoe structure, communities
self govern based on natural land divisions and the
ahupua'a system. This guarantees that all those residing
within these boundaries would receive a fair equitable
share in the rights, priveleges, and benefits are essential
for a self sufficient and comfortable life.

When Governance and self determination are honored at
the ahupua'a level, those most directly impacted by
decisions within their ahupua'a are best assured that they
will have sufficient land for residency and cultivation,
fresh water sources, shore line and open ocean access.
It is the local kuleana more than anyone else, to ensure
the ola, the continued life, of their land and water.

In this system of legitimate self governance based on the
ahupua'a system we as Hawaiians practice Aloha (respect),
laulima (cooperation), and malama (stewardship) which
result in a desirable pono (balance). The ahapua'a and its
local governance principles are the fundamental corner
stone of Hawaiian self determination.

When each ahupua'a honors, defends, and puts into action
the kanawai and ahupua'a principles, we as Kanaka Maoli
and the future of our posterity are protected.

We believe as Hoolehua homesteaders and beneficiaries,
who live directly within the ahupua'a natural boundaries
as they were created long before us, must be the ultimate
decision makers of what is pono for our land, water, natural
resources and our local families. It's not for a few to decide
for us.

We will do so in the spirit of vigilant cooperation and
careful consideration, with those who demonstrate active
alignment with the principles of kanawai, aloha, laulima
and pono. A western solution to a Hawaiian problem, such
as a gate is not pono, and will not solve anything, if
anything it will make things worse.

Yama Kaholoaa Sr., Lot 44B Pu'ukapele Ave., 96729

Mahalo!

——————————————————————————

HAWAIIAN GATE
GREEN CONSPIRACY

SO-CALLED "EDUCATED" PAKEHA'OLE ENVIRONMENT "EXPERTS"
WHO DENY KANAKA MAOLI (Native Hawai'ians) THEIR NATIVE
FISHING AND LAND USE RIGHTS --

WITH ULTIMATE CONTROL NOW
ENTOMBED WITH A HIDEOUSLY
TRAGIC CORRUPT NATIONAL GOV'T
LAND MANAGEMENT NIGHTMARE

NO GATE !
WATERGATE

In Te Aotearoa (New Zealand), Whole Areas Are Under The
Control Of The Iwi (Tribe) Such As Te Arawa Iwi Of Rotorua,
Or Tainui Iwi Of Whareroa Waikato. KEY Access To Locked
Areas For Iwi Use.

Kanaka Maoli Starvation Disaster

So Carnal, So Void Of Sensitivity To Kanaka Maoli Human Needs,
The "Clever" Pakeha'ole Can Only Think Of Keys To Gated Prison
And Torture Cells.
NO GATE !

MONEY POWER GREED

A New Full Time Barrier Has Been Installed
At Mo'omomi (Moloka'i, Hawai'i)

Effectively A Total Block (A GATE),
BLOCKING Native Kanaka Maoli 'Homeland' People
Residents From Their Hawaiki Ancient Traditions,
Their Ability To Fish And Feed, Their Kanaka Maoli
Fishing And Hunting Rights

TOTAL SEDUCTION:
God-Less Liberal Pakeha'ole Scientific Environmental
Theory, Which Is Easily Swallowed By The Shallow Minded,
Takes Hold Of 'HOMELAND' Homestead Areas, Kanaka
Maoli Lands, Now Denying Native Kanaka Maoli Rights,
The Sustinence To Feed The Families, Always Under Attack
From Some Liberal Pakeha'ole Accepted Theory, Of Once
Again Denying Native Man From Their God Given Rights.

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/bligh_set_adrift_with_leaks_1.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

Taamau Mate: Ngati Parekawaa
Ngati Tamainupo
Ngati Ngutu
Tainui Waka Confederation